There are two documentation sections:
- This User Manual: Available in English (US) and Chinese (Mandarin).
- The API Reference: Available in English (US) and Chinese (Mandarin), and in the zeuz SDK download in English (US).
If there is a discrepancy between the two, the API Reference in the SDK download is the most up to date.
You can also find information about using zeuz at:
- The Helpdesk and Knowledge Base website.
- See the Get started tutorial to set up zeuz orchestration with a test project. (Duration: approximately 60-90 minutes.)
The orchestration service enables you to host your online game on cost-efficient, high-performance bare metal machines or in the cloud with automatic scaling and flexible rules.
Game server orchestration manages hosting on:
- Dedicated server hardware: zeuz-managed bare-metal machines.
- Virtual machines: Cloud servers which can be zeuz-managed, or managed by a third-party cloud server provider that you have an account with.
- A mixture of both bare-metal machines and cloud servers in Hybrid Cloud.
2021-aug-17 Page updated with editorial review.
2021-jul-07 Page updated with editorial review.
2021-jan-19 Page updated with editorial review.
Updated about a month ago